Congrats, how exciting! And what a cute way to tell everyone. I'm sure the second one will be just as cute as the first.
Thanks Marle! I can't believe I actually posted it on my blog...I'm horrible about keeping up with my blog, as you can see!! ;) Hahaha
analyn! I was so happy to see your comment on our blog! Congratulations on being pregnant with number 2! My goodness, you are brave. I'm scared to death to have this one! He's due Feb 22. IT's so good to hear from you!
Liz, You'll do great!! When do you find out what your having? Our little ones won't be very far apart. My due date is March 15th. :) Keep in touch!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats, how exciting! And what a cute way to tell everyone. I'm sure the second one will be just as cute as the first.
Thanks Marle! I can't believe I actually posted it on my blog...I'm horrible about keeping up with my blog, as you can see!! ;) Hahaha
analyn! I was so happy to see your comment on our blog! Congratulations on being pregnant with number 2! My goodness, you are brave. I'm scared to death to have this one! He's due Feb 22. IT's so good to hear from you!
Liz, You'll do great!! When do you find out what your having? Our little ones won't be very far apart. My due date is March 15th. :) Keep in touch!!
Post a Comment